As an AI language model, I do not have information on FIFA 23, as the latest release is FIFA 21. However, I can provide a general answer on how to change the formation in FIFA Ultimate Team:
To change the formation in FIFA Ultimate Team, follow these steps:
1. Go to the main menu and select Ultimate Team.
2. Select your team, then select the squad tab.
3. On the squad screen, select the player you want to change the position for.
4. Press the triangle or Y button on your controller to bring up the player actions menu.
5. Select the “Edit Player Position” option.
6. A new screen will appear with all the formation options available for you to choose from.
7. Select the formation you want to use and press confirm.
8. After this, you can also adjust your team’s tactics and playing style, making use of the options in the team management menu.
It is essential to note that changing the formation of your team should be done with the players’ abilities and specializations in mind. Also, ensure that you have enough players to cover all positions in your new formation, so you do not jeopardize your team’s balance.